fiber diva

This is the chronicle of one woman's forays into knitting, crocheting, spinning, embroidery, papercrafts, and whatever else catches my fancy at any given time. Oh, and I talk about my cats a lot, too.

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

The promised pictures of my cats

First, thanks Sarah and Beth for your kind comments on the tote bag. I'm still trying to figure out whether the polite thing is to e-mail you or add a comment of my own, so I decided to thank you in this post.
Then, a request was made for me to post pictures of the kitties, and it's not like I don't have pictures of the kitties, so here we go:
This is Ellinor, who I have clearly disturbed from a nap (which she thinks it's not polite to do for anything other than treats).
Charlotte was, apparently, birdwatching, but she looks no less annoyed. Though that may be just because she doesn't really like having her picture taken. She's trying to convince me that she's in the witness protection program, but I think it's just that she doesn't like the flash!
Emma just thinks it's funny!

2 Comments:

  • At 10:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Your cats look so cute.I like them.I never have had any pets before.When I was little, my mom didn't allow me to have pets.Now my hubby doesn't allow,either.It seems I might not have any chances to have pets in my life.
    The tote you've made for your pal is pretty great.I like it ,too. Do you use Noro yarn? It looks very like,and I like Noro,too.
    Also I love the stitch markers you've made very much.In my country,I've never seen that kind of stitch markers before.However many westerners made their hand-made stitch markers and they are all cute and great,which is very fresh to me.

    Your secrect pal

     
  • At 12:36 PM, Blogger Kim in NJ said…

    Thanks, secret pal!

    I did use Noro for the tote bag. I'm a big fan of Noro, both Kureyon and Silk Garden. I haven't really had the chance to try other yarns of theirs yet.

    And thanks for the kind words about the stitch markers. I've been collecting jewelry making supplies for a year or so, now, so it's good to manage to make something out of them, even if it's not quite jewelry!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home