fiber diva

This is the chronicle of one woman's forays into knitting, crocheting, spinning, embroidery, papercrafts, and whatever else catches my fancy at any given time. Oh, and I talk about my cats a lot, too.

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Still catching up

It's been an interesting month in diva-ville, with a variety of family stresses and mishaps to deal with. So to avoid going too far into my travails, I'll post some pretty pictures of spinning projects I've been working on. This is the yarn that I spun for my mystery skein swap. I sent this to my lovely pal Debbie in Wisconsin, and she is going to knit something for me from it. She also sent me some lovely handspun, that I am working on something special for her with (more pictures later).
And this is the 50/50 silk/merino that I spun for the spin me a treasure swap, for Anja in Finland. I tried to do a thick/thin thing, though I'm not sure how sucessful I really was. Though Anja was very gracious in her thank you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home