fiber diva

This is the chronicle of one woman's forays into knitting, crocheting, spinning, embroidery, papercrafts, and whatever else catches my fancy at any given time. Oh, and I talk about my cats a lot, too.

Friday, January 12, 2007

International Tote Exchange III Starting!

I'm interrupting your regularly scheduled lack of posting from me (ack, sorry---been a busy January so far) to bring you the following announcement about the Tote Exchange III. I was one of the hostesses for versions I and II of the exchange, which really came out of the scarf exchange, and I'm planning to continue to co-hostess for III. What's it about you ask? Well, read the announcement below. I'm also going to see about putting up a link and button on my sidebar (but we all know how quick I am with the new technology! )

It's time for International Tote Exchange III. So how does it work? You will make a tote/purse/handbag for your Secret Pal and a different Secret Pal will make a tote for you. The "totes" can be big or small, knit or crochet, felted or not - whatever you want to make. If you are interested please read the sign-up process, rules and schedule (found here) and then, if still interested, send an e-mail as described in the process. SIGN-UPS END JANUARY 24, 2007!!

1 Comments:

  • At 10:49 AM, Blogger Deborah said…

    I'v decided not to do the ITEII this year. I have to renovate 3 bathrooms so I'll be up to my eyeballs in deadlines.

    What are you going to make for the swap?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home