fiber diva

This is the chronicle of one woman's forays into knitting, crocheting, spinning, embroidery, papercrafts, and whatever else catches my fancy at any given time. Oh, and I talk about my cats a lot, too.

Monday, March 01, 2010

Resurfacing

Astonishingly, after almost 9 months, I find I have nothing to say right now. Perhaps I'll post some pictures from one of our snowstorms this winter instead.


These are pictures from around my development, taken with my old digital camera, rather than the snazzy new one I received for Christmas. But it was still snowing when I took these and the new camera is still too new and precious to risk in the temperature changes and damp. In fact, in the view of the pond in the first picture, the blurring on the right side is actually the edge of the plastic bag I had partially wrapped around the camera to protect it.



Sure, it's pretty, but I have to tell you---I'm about ready for spring!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home