fiber diva

This is the chronicle of one woman's forays into knitting, crocheting, spinning, embroidery, papercrafts, and whatever else catches my fancy at any given time. Oh, and I talk about my cats a lot, too.

Thursday, September 14, 2006

The inescapable pictures of my cats

Until I manage to get the pictures of my current projects out of the camera and into the computer, I thought I'd give the perhaps 3 people who've accidently wandered by this blog something to look at with pictures of my cats. Because they're cute, and I love them, and, well, it's not like I didn't warn you there'd eventually be cat pictures!
This is Ellinor, my alpha kitty and the grand dame of the three:


This is Charlotte, who's a little more nervous, but very sweet: And this is Emma, my wild child:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home